Equal Pay Policy
Keahótel’s objective is to be a desirable workplace where people of all gender have equal opportunities in their work. It is the company’s policy is that all employees shall receive equal pay and enjoy equal terms of employment and rights for the same jobs or jobs of equal value in accordance with the Icelandic legislation on gender equality, no. 150/2020.
To ensure this Keahótel operate a certified equal pay system based on ÍST 85 Equal pay standard with the commitment to:
- Maintain and continually improve the management of equal wage affairs.
- Comply with the law, regulatory provisions, and wage agreements in force at any given time
and confirm the company’s compliance with the law.
- Conduct wage analysis with regards to gender at least annually where jobs of equal value are
compared. Results shall be presented to employees.
- Conduct an annual internal appraisal of the pay system
- Conduct annual management review
- Present the equal pay policy to all employees and make it available to the public
Equal pay policy is also part of Keahotel’s wage policy
Confirmed June 22nd 2022